Poker Iq Donkey Test
A Collective Donkey Test Recap/Review Quote:. I went with the 7/2 off.You must work mentally.
THE TIMER HAS STARTED 1. Coro777 View Public Profile Send a private message to Coro777 Find More Posts by Coro777 Find Threads Started by Coro777 01-26-2008, 04:49 AM # 5 Warnaldo banned Join Date:millions of hands of hold 'em from mid-level games and the answers they found may surprise you.
Originally Posted by combuboom is that the same test, AG?. He should have gotten mad at himself for playing that high when obviously his BR didn't allow him to, but he ran into a enormous cooler.May 06 Oct 4th, 2010 (10/4/2010 11:28pm) in reply to GONZOjenkems Your PokerIQ is:Amid all the other stuff I blog about, I slipped in an average of one Donkey Test question per week.
I am saying you got lucky or did the test multiple times
I'm no where near the top scores here. Scott Seiver Poker Profile If you’re a winning poker player I say your poker IQ score is just fine.
Don't get fancy with an inexperienced player and go for the min raise. I realize it's deepstacked, but if you're only calling with the near mortal nuts, it'd be +EV for an opponent to raise all-in every time a remotely large pot developed against you.
NL HOLD'EM re: While not perfect, I believe it can and will give you a pretty good estimate of your current "poker IQ." The test can be found by clicking here.
If you were a good winning holdem player, you wouldn't have put yourself in that difficult position in the first place. What is the worst hand in holdem playing heads up, all-in pre-flop, if your opponent will call you with any two cards? Sac a Roulette Nike Pas Cher
Our unique starting hand chart, access to our videos, and more! 1,821 Joined:
The most familiar poker game is Texas Hold’em
Game: Zynga Poker iPhone Friends We're at 1300 to win 1925 57.1% we'll win 57% of the time.
18357 Posts: Casino Hire West Midlands Test Your Knowledge - Poker Strategy Quiz Here's my blog on the upcoming gigantuan Goliath festival in Coventry, England.
Here's the problem with this. 50% raise, 50% fold would be ok too.
Give it a go and feel free to provide us with your thoughts and results! The name matches the name on the card.
But all the posts usually just talk about there scores, yada yada ya. Fold 4.
nbsp; #26 11th December 2007, 3:06 AM t1riel [6,781] Online Poker at:
- Please click here for an explanation of the Complete Personal Intelligence Profile.
- The Donkey Test remains a great little exercise to do, and I recommend taking it.I'm no where near the top scores here.
- Donkey Test A Collective Donkey Test Recap/Review - Beginning Poker Questions Donkey Test Instructions for the Poker Intelligence Test - Donkey Test The Donkey Test - PocketFives The Donkey Test - Exceptional Images for poker donkey test answers Donkey Test Archives - Exceptional Poker donkey test answers - Casino winnings returned Donkey Test Discussion - PokerStars School To the uninitiated, there exists a popular online poker quiz called the Donkey Test I've now gone back and retaken the test, using the answers I've worked Mar 18, 2012 Then, at the top of the blog home page is a drop down menu called Donkey Test that has all the hands, analyses, and 99% correct answers.
- Actually, I think it illustrates a good point about not being results oriented.
I havent read harrington so i just know that it is the worst hand in poker
Hold em' Originally Posted by Jblocher1 Oh I see. Texas Holdem Cambodia Cloudyspirits 1 Poker Advice Tips Be sure to give plenty of detail about the hand and situation when asking for advice.
It’s like having a pro watching your every move! Meet with If you haven't taken the test go take it first.That is the thing about poker, there is really no wrong or right way to play it.
Test sorry 16 30th July 2018 11:13 PM Tournament Hand Analysis New CardsChat Poker Quiz!
Poker & Test your poker IQ Originally Posted by switch0723 103, so according to the chart im slowly gonig to lsoe all my money, damn. Full Tilt Game: Poker Chips 3d Model
9 handed. KK What should you do?While not perfect, I believe it actually gives a pretty good estimate of a player’s general “poker IQ.” I’ve obviously taken the test myself.
I also answered raise all-in, for the same reason. 129 Joined: Http://www.donkeytest.com/ Donkey Test Poker IQ Test measures your overall poker skill level and assesses performance in 13 categories Matt Matros (High stakes tournament pro) 127 "My score was 143, which was better than 97.2% of people that took the test and it claimed I was a "High Stakes Pro," but 2 points shy of a "Poker Genius." At this point in time, I would say that is pretty accurate." --Taylor Caby, high stakes pro "Extremely good test.If you click on my avatar to the left, you'll find my blog address on my profile.
- I had forgotten how bad some of these questions are and some of the "correct" answers that I am pretty sure they want are wrong in my opinion.
- Mit ausführlichem IQ-Ergebnis und umfangreicher Analyse - ohne versteckte Kosten.
- Did score like high 130s when i did it like 4 years ago or w/e #7 4th May 2013, 8:00 PM jcla6985  Poker at:
- In any case, this effort has definitely improved my own game.I got 118 on it.
- PokerStars School, Learn Poker, Poker Rules, Poker Hands, Poker Bonus, How to Play Poker, Poker Videos, Poker Training Announcement Donkey Test Discussion (1-10) Donkey Test Discussion (1-10) Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Poker Courses Strategy Articles Popular Topics Follow Us Login Forgot Password Announcement Collapse No announcement yet.
- If your credit card was declined, please ensure that: